Are you a professional full-time groom? Are you passionate about grooming and turnout? Would you like to represent a worldwide brand?
We are looking for Brand Ambassadors who are employed or self-employed on a full-time basis as a groom. You must be passionate about all things grooming and turnout as well as have the time and motivation to create meaningful content for our social media channels.
In the first instance, familiarise yourself with what we require from Brand Ambassadors, and what we offer as support in return. Check out our blog on Becoming an Ambassador.
To progress your Pro Groom Ambassador Application further, please compile a resume about yourself, and your career so far (the highs and lows) as well as including all the details below.
It is in your interest to do this accurately and to follow the procedure for the application to be considered.
1. Include your social media account names
2. What country you are currently working in
3. What area of equestrianism are you currently working in and are you employed or self-employed?
4. Highlight any past social content that you have created that you feel might show us how you could represent us. For example, this could be a tried and tested review, a video on a product that you have been pleased with, or feedback on a competition day.
5. If you are already familiar with our brand and have used our products, please let us know what products you are using and how you found us.
6. We like interaction with our ambassadors – are you good at keeping in touch and well organised? We don’t mean just tagging us in what you are doing but providing well thought out content.
7. Be realistic. Do you have time in your day or week to be able to give an hour of so of time to us?
8. Do you have your own ideas on promotion? We are always looking for a fresh approach, you may have the idea that could really work for a brand like ours!
9. Do you have a You Tube Channel and are you comfortable with making short videos, confident to give practical advice and be able to demo our products if asked?
10. Most importantly, why do you want to be a Pro Groom Ambassador for Smart Grooming?
If apply by direct email, this can include relevant photos and short video clips. These need to be sent by We Transfer (www.wetransfer.com) or attach a zipped file and send by email to email@example.com
Due to the nature of this contract, we will not be able to accept any one under the age of 18
Closing date is at MIDNIGHT 31st JANUARY 2021
Pro Groom Ambassadors 2021