Social Media and Marketing Executive
Looking for a career move within the Equine Business Industry? Passionate about Social Media & Digital Marketing?
We have an exciting full-time opportunity for a motivated individual to enhance our existing marketing activities as well as continue the growth of our social media presence across all areas, providing high quality engaging content from our own in-house resources.
We have established, high performing social media channels for our equestrian businesses, giving substantial platforms to utilise. We are looking for an
outstanding individual who is passionate to continue the growth and engagement of these platforms as well as be able to start-up new marketing projects with guidance from our Marketing Manager.
- Creation of engaging and visually appealing content for daily posting on our established social channels that include Facebook, Instagram and TikTok to effectively promote our Brand, products, and services.
- Monitor social media trends, industry developments, and competitor activities to stay up-to-date and optimise our social media presence.
- Deliver campaign reports to CEO and Head of Marketing.
- Interact with our online community by responding to comments, messages, and reviews in a timely and professional manner.
- Ensure brand consistency across social channels.
- Refresh and update YouTube channels and ecommerce channels with new imagery and content.
- Create advertising campaigns for Facebook and Google Ads with direction from Head of Marketing.
- Liaising with Brand Ambassadors and Sponsored riders to maximise their effectiveness for the Brand.
- Attend and manage trade stand organisation and set up for shows and clinics.
- Attend external photoshoots.
- Provide support to both Smart Grooming and sister company, Clippersharp.
- Attend a minimum of three major shows a year: Badminton Horse Trials, Royal Windsor Horse Show and Your Horse Live
- Confident, helpful attitude with a professional approach within a busy office environment.
- Strong design and editing skills, using Canva or similar.
- Familiarity with Shopify or similar for updating and creating graphics.
- Have analytical and thorough working standards.
- Ability to work to a weekly and monthly content calendar and feed into the planning process.
- Self-motivated with time conscious goals.
- Excellent written and keyboard skills.
- Equestrian background required with practical grooming and clipping skills an advantage.
- Quick thinker with the ability to analyse marketing trends on socials.
- Experience with SEO is helpful, but not essential.
- Team player
This role would suit a marketing graduate or person who has previous experience in a similar role, with a flair for creativity and familiarity for using social media platforms for business purposes.
The emphasis is for a person that has a passion for social media, marketing, and equestrianism to join our small, but effective team to continue the growth of our social media and marketing channels as well as progressing their existing skills.
This is an exciting and interesting role for someone that wants to see results from their efforts. Both Smart Grooming and Clippersharp are well established
within the equestrian business community and have significant on-line presence.
The successful applicant would need to be a motivated, cheerful, and well-presented individual with a love of all things equestrian and be highly creative
with an eye for detail.
How to apply:
- By email, to include a CV and photograph of yourself, together with an informative overview of why you feel this opportunity would suit your skill set, and what you can bring to us with your previous work and life experiences.
- Examples or links to creative work and social accounts that would be relevant to this job application.
- Links to your own social content if this is in the public domain.
Please address all correspondence to:
Victoria Goody - email: email@example.com
Thank you for your interest. All applications will be replied to.