Equestrian Sales Order & Trade Stand Assistant
Are you passionate about working within the Equestrian Business Community?
We have an exciting opportunity within our in house sales team to provide support for our online and retail sales, as well as being involved with a number of trade shows that we attend throughout the year.
The role provides support to both Smart Grooming and sister company, Clippersharp.
Attendance at shows and clinics throughout the year including Badminton Horse Trials and Your Horse Live would also be required.
- To provide sales support within our small, busy sales team
- Responsibility for ensuring daily orders are processed, picked and packed.
- Providing excellent customer follow up and care as well as being able to answer queries, both in person, and by email and telephone.
- Have excellent keyboard skills as well as be familiar with office systems including Microsoft, Excel. Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Canva would also be advantageous.
- Update websites, including stock levels and imagery.
- Interact with our online community by responding to comments, messages, and reviews in a timely and professional manner and as guided by Marketing Manager.
- Ensure brand consistency across social channels.
- Attend equestrian trade shows including Your Horse Live and Badminton Horse Trials.
- A varied and interactive job role.
- Confident, helpful attitude with a professional approach within a busy office environment.
- Office system skills, including Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with Shopify or similar ecommerce sites.
- Have systematic and thorough working approach to all tasks.
- Self-motivated with time conscious goals.
- Excellent written and keyboard skills.
- Equestrian background required with practical grooming and clipping skills an advantage.
- Quick thinker with the ability to present new ideas.
- Driving License
- Team player
This role would suit a marketing/business graduate looking to get into the Equestrian Business world or a person who has previous experience in a similar sales role.
This is an exciting and interesting role for someone that wants to be part of a small, fun, sales team. Both Smart Grooming and Clippersharp are well established within the equestrian business community and have a significant on-line presence.
The successful applicant would need to be a motivated, cheerful, and well-presented individual with a love of all things equestrian.
How to apply:
- By email, to include a CV and photograph of yourself, together with an informative overview of why you feel this opportunity would suit your skill set.
Please address all correspondence to:
Victoria Goody - email: email@example.com
Thank you for your interest. All applications will be replied to.